Red Carpet Moving & Storage – Danville
Red Carpet Moving & Storage, Inc. is committed to giving you the absolute best service possible. Receive competitive pricing, clear terms, customized services, and protection that you have come to expect from a professional moving company. We give you one flat price. One Flat Price is another way of saying you will not pay anymore on your move date. We treat all of our customers with 5 Star Service while providing competitive rates.
With over 10 years experience, Red Carpet Moving and Storage, Inc. are leading professionals in the moving industry. Our company was founded to be the most courteous, professional, and careful, efficient, and knowledgeable movers in the East Bay Area!
Whatever the reason for your move, getting everything you own from one home to another can feel quite overwhelming. Every day, we give EVERY customer the same top quality Red Carpet Service! We take pride in keeping clean moving trucks that are insured, safety government certified, and fully equipped with air-ride suspension.
• Local Moves, Long Distance Moves
• Full Service Moving – Load the truck, unload and unpack at your new residence
• Storage Services – We pick up and store your belongings in our secure warehouse facility before, during, or after your move.
• Corporate Relocation – We Provide a full range of Office Moving, Employee Relocation, Hotel, Library, Church, Schools, Universities
• Full Service Packing – Pack entire Home/Office Labor, Material, Packing Included.
• Partial Packing – Only Particular Items to be packed (Labor, Material, Packing Included)
We pride ourselves as a moving company with the best customer service reputation.
From the beginning of your move to its completion, dedicated staff is available seven days a week to work with you every step of the way. For a stress-free, efficient move, trust Red Carpet Moving And Storage, Inc. as your next moving company.
The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses “town” in its name instead of “city”. The population was 42,039 in 2010.
Danville hosts a farmer’s market each Saturday next to the San Ramon Valley Museum.
The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Dublin to Concord, the trail passes through Danville.
Danville is also home to the Village Theatre and Art Gallery, hosting children’s theatre, Broadway shows and art discussions.